Search-Engine Optimization (SEO)
In a nutshell, SEO involves increase traffic volume and quality by modifying page content, meta data (behind-the-scenes text that search engines use), and HTML code.
The results you can expect to see will depend upon your budget: The more time and attention we can devote to your site, the more success you'll enjoy. But, these days, some results appear in as little as a week or two.
As Google is— and has long been— the largest source of search-engine traffic, we tend to follow their suggestions and guidelines.
We have been providing SEO services since 2000, and have never (ever!) engaged in so-called "black hat" practices. For example:
- When we say we'll optimize your site, we mean optimize, not bait or booby trap. We aim to increase not just traffic, but profitable traffic.
- We are not a link farm, and we do not practice keyword stuffing. We do not own any shadow domains; we do not employ these or doorway pages.
- As is evident from our portfolio, we have experience in a wide range of industries.
- We do not solicit SEO business via email; be assured that we have never sent you one of those "I can get you ranked #1 on Google" emails.
- Speaking of which, we never guarantee a #1 rank on Google, because no one can. Not us, not our competitors, no one. Try Googling "search engine." Go ahead, click here. At this writing, Google is ranked #4; if Google can't get itself into the #1 spot, do you think the guy who sent you that email can?
- You will not be required to link to our site.
- Our invoices always make a clear distinction between our fees and any search engine's placement or pay-per-click charges.
- As we discuss your SEO with you, we carefully distinguish between organic search results and pay-per-click ad displays.
- Naturally, we don't give away our methods online. But once you become a client, we'll happy to explain our techniques in detail. We will let you know about changes we make, and others that we recommend.
For the sake of our clients' confidentiality, we have not posted information on any prior work here, but we'll be happy to discuss it upon request.